My 11 years old birthday was on 27th November but that day I had to go to school so my parents and I celebrated on 24th November.
In the afternoon of 24th November, we went to the playground to play. We had a small competition called “Running Competition”. The competition was intense, I had the second prize. It was a birthday card forms my parents! I was very surprised!
In the evening, we went to the Pizza Hut to eat pizza. It was very very yummy so I ate four piece of pizza and a half of noodles. I was very full.
However, I wise I can learn in a good secondary school and I can have a good life in the future.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!(a bit late)Work hard and I think your wish may come true.
Post a Comment